Table of Contents
Braun Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver
I haven’t known any men who don’t shave, what I don’t know is that whether they are using a razor or electric shaver. It is a reality that throwaway razors are not cheap in the long run. If you have been using razors, you may want to give the electric razor a try.
It looks as if cheaper to get razors in the beginning but when they add on a new extra-comfortable handgrip or additional blades and the cost cycle starts once again.
Why Are There Many Existing Users are Giving Positive Reviews?
- Many users said that they are tired of buying razors and get themselves cut.
- A very well-made, high end “activator” or “complete 360” which uses the nice almost-random pattern of differently-sized holes for different hairs. It also has a nice pivoting head, standard little pop-out trimmer, and vibrates like a Sonicare toothbrush while you shave. The vibration is not noticeable over the regular noise and vibration present in a regular electric razor, but the results seem to speak for themselves.
- It doesn’t get hot after a couple of minutes of use. Hot razor means sweaty face which trips up razor and adds to pinching. Braun recommends you shave before you shower or wash your face, while you still have a little protective barrier of oil on your skin. A big no-no with regular shaving, this worked well with the Pulsonic. They also recommend you shave against the grain. Again, not recommended for regular shaving. For electric shaving, works great.
- Self-cleaning which makes life easier – A continued expense on the cartridges at $4 per cartridge which according to Braun last for 30 shaves, so each one lasts a month, therefore, it’s not the too great expense. Think about it you don’t need any cream or new blades and you don’t use any water!!
If your loved ones would like to opt-out of the throwaway razor rat-race, there is an uncomplicated answer: get him an electric shaver – Braun Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver as it is a great Valentines/christmas gifts for men.
Braun Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver Best Deal is HERE
Description for Braun Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver
Feature Series 7- 790cc
Shaving System Foil
Cleaning Method Clean & Renew System
Power Source Cord/Cordless Operation
Cordless Shave Time 50 minutes
Charge Time 1 hour
Quick Charge Time 5 minutes
Voltage Adjustment Automatic
Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy–plus they help us all save money while making a difference. Find out more about ENERGY STAR.
- Pulsonic Technology: Over 10,000 micro vibrations per minute helps to expose and cut more hair with every stroke
- Gillette Blade Technology: Unique blade technology cuts hair close in a single stroke without pulling or tugging.
- Power-Comb: Patented technology lifts problem hairs that lie flat to the skin to avoid missed hairs in hard to shave areas.
- Smart Foil: Unique foil pattern captures hairs growing from different directions for a closer shave in fewer strokes
- Clean & Renew System: At the touch of a button, automatically cleans, lubricates, dries and charges the shaver.
Sonic Pulsing Action
This Article Originally posted on January 23, 2017 @ 12:29 pm