Thank you for your interest in submitting an article to AleshaTech.com. Our mission is to provide great content for our readers, while at the same time helping our authors gain exposure.
Ideal articles are between 500-1,500+ well-written words, are relevant to one of our topic areas, and are likely to be of interest to a wide audience. A short bio about yourself or your company and author name is required along with your article.
Submissions may be rejected by our editors for the following reasons:
- Article comes across as spam (marketing pitches for single products, articles with lots of links in the text, or advertisements for local businesses).
- Subject matter or format is not relevant for an AleshaTech website.
- Article is too short, (under 500 words) is a repeat of an article we’ve previously published, is riddled with spelling/grammatical/formatting mistakes, or is otherwise deemed inappropriate.
- The author field is not a full or legit first and last name
- The biography is not complete
Terms and Conditions
By submitting your article:
- You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to the article or have permission from the owner or author to submit the article to AleshaTech. You retain all rights and copyrights to your article. You may submit articles that have been published elsewhere.
- You are giving permission to AleshaTech. to publish your article on any of our websites or in any of our email newsletters. You are giving permission for AleshaTech. to include your articles in our RSS Feeds. These permissions are provided to AleshTech. or to any successor or future owner of its assets.
- In all of these cases, AleshaTech. agrees to include your bio at the end of your article. No other use is implied or granted. All other rights and copyrights are reserved by the author.
Anchor text guide: In your example, the anchor can be used in the form: aleshatech.com or Aleshatech, or click here, visit this site or similar…
How To Reach Us?
If you wish to pitch a few topics or if you have already written a rocking guest post, just send them over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org